We are in the height of BBQ season! Or in Dimpsey Glamping‘s case ‘fire pit and garden oven season’ and we all know that food always tastes better when cooked outside, right? Well here is our quick and easy mango salsa recipe that will tantalise your tastebuds and is a great accompaniment to BBQ foods especially chicken, steak and fish!
- 1 ripe mango
- 1/2 red onion
- 3 tomatoes
- 1 red chilli
- 2 tablespoons of coriander
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- Peel and remove the stone from the mango, then dice into small chunks.
- Dice the onion, tomato and chop the chilli (leave seeds in if you want a real kick!) and coriander.
- Add everything to a bowl, pour over lime juice and mix thoroughly. Leave for at least 30 minutes in the fridge and then stir again just before serving. Quick and easy!