October is upon us! Chilly mornings and frosty evenings will be here soon and what better way to warm up then to sit by the fire here at Dimpsey with a glass of something warming in your hand. Our toffee apple punch will surely warm you up and even better, it was created just for us here at Dimpsey Glamping! It’s quick and easy to make and tastes delicious. Perfect for October.
- 2 apples
- 1 litre scrumpy (strong cloudy cider)
- 500ml pear juice
- 500ml pint ginger ale
- 75ml toffee vodka
- 1/4 teaspoon ground mixed spice (optional)
- Chop the apple into small chunks
- Add everything to a bowl (leave out the ground mixed spice if you do not want this in) and stir well.
- Cover and then allow the mix to sit for an hour.
- Stir again after an hour and it’s ready to serve! Serve as is or warm through on the stove to have a warm punch.