We’ve always loved Owen Barry bags and were delighted when they accepted us as a stockist. We really wanted to work with them because they offer a stunning range of leather and hide handbags and lifestyle products, as well as heritage, craftsmanship and service.
Owen Barry has been producing sheepskin and leather products from traditional workshops in Street, Somerset since 1948. Still, today, each item is lovingly cut and made by British craftsmen, using the finest British and European skins.
- At Owen Barry the origin, quality and sustainability of the skins used are key. All skins come from rigorously controlled resources and environmental production methods.
- Primarily only cow hides are used in the creation of Owen Barry bags. These skins are all a by-product of the food industry and are carefully selected to create a wide range of finishes including leather, suede, and hair on hide.
- Their colour pallet is renowned for its vibrancy, depth and variety of colours, with many of our skins dyed especially for them. The colour pallet is updated twice a year to ensure that their offering is always fresh.
- Owen Barry are very proud of the hand crafting skills that go into every bag they create, they offer a full repair or replacement guarantee, so every bag not only comes with a lifetime’s knowledge and skill but is guaranteed for a lifetime.
- All of our hardware is resourced from the UK and Europe. We try to ensure the highest quality in everything from the thread upwards and whilst this is perhaps not always the cheapest – at least it guarantees longevity and makes our full repair or replacement guarantee even easier to uphold.
If you have a requirement for a particular colour or style, we can accommodate this within the colour swatch chart shown here. Please call us to discuss your requirements and we will do our best to deliver.